Dana S. Power’s practice focuses on the representation of individual and business debtors in bankruptcy proceedings, debt settlement negotiations and financial workouts. She has focused on bankruptcy matters for over 20 years. Earlier in her career, Ms. Power represented lenders in collections, foreclosure and bankruptcy matters and managed the bankruptcy department for one of the largest foreclosure law firms in the state. With extensive experience representing creditors early in her career, Ms. Power brings a unique perspective for her consumer clients.
University of Georgia – School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1991
University of Virginia – B. A., 1985
• Member of the Court’s Standing Committee on Local Bankruptcy Rules for 2020-2021
• Member of the Board of Governors for the Bankruptcy Section of the Virginia State Bar
• Member, Virginia State Bar
• Member, Norfolk-Portsmouth Bar Association
• Member, Tidewater Bankruptcy Bar Association
• Admitted to practice before the Virginia state courts, United States Bankruptcy and District Courts, Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia, and the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
• Co-chair for TBBA Annual Seminar on Bankruptcy Practice for 2017 and 2018
Need advice now? Your first consultation is free!
Get In Touch
The information contained on this website is presented for informational and marketing purposes only and is not to be understood as legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice respecting your individual needs. Winchester, Pedigo, & Power, PLC looks forward to speaking with you about your particular needs. Please note, however, that the mere act of contacting our firm does not create an attorney-client relationship. As a result, you should never send any confidential information to our office until a Representation Agreement has been signed by both you and Winchester, Pedigo, & Power, PLC.